Quick Sand Quick Sand

SPEEDRUN

You haven't really played this game until you've unlocked the speedrun award. I felt dizzy after getting it

Pong!! Pong!!

props

I have nothing against this.
gaming perfected

nostalgiccreations responds:

thanks

Sketchbook Sketchbook

Awesome!

I do almost all my art in a sketchbook, so its great to see another person's work. Nice compilation.

Endless War 3 Endless War 3

the best endless war

somethings seemed different in 4, maybe its the graphics (or how it slows down my computer) but I liked this one better.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

...

I should be paying to play this

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Great Idea!

This game is awesome, even without a goal it's the most rewarding game out there! My only suggestion is make medals, that would be a great addition to the game.

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Repetitive, but fun while it lasts

Technically it's a great game, but after one play-through there is little motivation to do it again. Glad your adding medals! It would be awesome if there were upgrades. Being able to improve your base means you don't just have to wait until they overwhelm you, there are still things you can do to fight back yourself

Nitpicking aside, awesome game, couldn't have done it better myself by a long shot!

Physics Engine Demo v2 Physics Engine Demo v2

Great Job!

Great job! At some point in my life I want to learn actionscript, Can't give you advice but I hope you end up making more!

jigajigajoo responds:

thanks

Cargo Bridge Cargo Bridge

Good Bridge Building Game

Really well done, the only reason I stopped playing it was because it became too hard!
If there is one critique it's that the difficulty needs to be balanced. I don't mind a hard game, but on one of the levels I saved 500$ and on the next I struggled to finish it.

Good job!