James and the Chief 2 James and the Chief 2

nice skit

is that music from Up?
also great animation, two years worth

"Snowfall" "Snowfall"

Was about to say that!

definitely though of Calvin of Hobbes when I first saw it. It's not a criticism, It just came to mind. Good job

DonkeysBazooka responds:

i should keep a tally of the number of people who mention calvin and hobbes in their reviews, lol. the kid definitely looks like calvin. maybe its his younger brother "melville."... im sure you recall the strip im referring to.

Tyler the Socialist Dog Tyler the Socialist Dog

fun fun fun

this made me laugh so hard, the build up is well done, and the anticlimax is hilarious. Maybe it's just because it's late, but I thought this animation is original and funny. Yes its not very classy humour, but it was still well done, and that went a long way.

Store Store

AAAAA

I VOTE FIVE
great job, reminds me of cyanide and happiness but moar splosions

Website intro page Website intro page

nice

this may seem trivial but I think you should make the scroll speed faster

VirulentX responds:

I'm considering adding easing. The more to the edges the mouse, the faster the scroll. I'll see what I can do, I'm not that good with AS3 yet.

Thanks for your reply.

Animation Theft Animation Theft

You're a champ

fun idea, but what was there to ruin? it was already pretty crappy

Sansuu Kyoushitsu Sansuu Kyoushitsu

Technically it's great, but english please?

Title pretty much says it all

a Pair of Ruffians a Pair of Ruffians

Good Job!

the hand drawn aspects were good but the animation was really choppy. Just a suggestion, if you're going to have still frames and a slow frame-rate go for detail, but if you're using a high frame-rate there's no need because the drawings change pretty quickly (obviously). Nice work!

rascencion responds:

thanks for the pointers, I'll make sure to make good use of them!

]TheBigRace[ ]TheBigRace[

lol!

Great build-up, thats a classic! Just a suggestion, the animation is good but the pixelated backgrounds take away from it. Good animation, funny idea!

Roller Coaster Junkie Roller Coaster Junkie

Amazing!

the animation and the music both deserve fives! great movie