James and the Chief 2 James and the Chief 2

nice skit

is that music from Up?
also great animation, two years worth

"Snowfall" "Snowfall"

Was about to say that!

definitely though of Calvin of Hobbes when I first saw it. It's not a criticism, It just came to mind. Good job

DonkeysBazooka responds:

i should keep a tally of the number of people who mention calvin and hobbes in their reviews, lol. the kid definitely looks like calvin. maybe its his younger brother "melville."... im sure you recall the strip im referring to.

Tyler the Socialist Dog Tyler the Socialist Dog

fun fun fun

this made me laugh so hard, the build up is well done, and the anticlimax is hilarious. Maybe it's just because it's late, but I thought this animation is original and funny. Yes its not very classy humour, but it was still well done, and that went a long way.

Quick Sand Quick Sand

SPEEDRUN

You haven't really played this game until you've unlocked the speedrun award. I felt dizzy after getting it

Pong!! Pong!!

props

I have nothing against this.
gaming perfected

nostalgiccreations responds:

thanks

Sketchbook Sketchbook

Awesome!

I do almost all my art in a sketchbook, so its great to see another person's work. Nice compilation.

GingerBreadMan GingerBreadMan

haha

This song was golden. Kind of reminded of some of the songs done by Mr. Scruff where he has recordings edited in with his songs.

Late Night Progress Late Night Progress

Garageband?

seriously I would have never guessed. Whenever I hear garageband creations the same loops seem to always come up. This is pretty original, and I like it

lol lol

typography

I like it, most of the time type is mentioned people just pull a blank face.

Wrex Wrex

Great piece!

Only suggestion is that yes, he is too thin. You could literally just go into photoshop and squish him, then all the proportions would be correct!

Experiment Number Six Experiment Number Six

bravo

Parting of the Sensory seems oddly appropriate